Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Leather Journal, Leather Notebook, Leather Diary and FREE gifts Tribal Series


This Handmade Leather Journal Notebook comes with nice FREE gifts for you (a leather bookmark. and a cotton canvas pouch, for packaging).

ONE OF A KIND PRODUCT

Material: natural leather, dark brown.

Stitching: long stitch technique, using waxed linen thread.

Size: 3.9 x 5.9 in (10 x 15 cm).

Paper: 196 pages (counting both sides), unlined, 160 gsm, made in Germany. Each page has been hand torn, tea-stained, pressed and folded.

Accessories: vintage brass pieces.

Extra:
FREE nice leather bookmark.
FREE cotton canvas pouch, for packaging.

Or you may like :
https://www.etsy.com/listing/106526127/handmade-leather-journal-notebook-and

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.













    Leather Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you because the article has told me something new. You can also read our blog : Diary 2021

    ReplyDelete